Saturday, March 2, 2013

10 Weeks

So we had another sonogram yesterday and it was so awesome, most exciting one yet! We could see all three babies kicking their feet and waving their arms around.....it looked liked they were having a dance party in my belly! I loved it!! It made it so much more real to see them moving and actually looking like babies and not little dots on a screen. It makes all the nausea worth it! Speaking of that I'm still having a lot of nausea but there is good days and bad days. It really helps to get out of the house and get some fresh air and be distracted but I absolutely hate getting ready! It takes everything in me to get off the couch and do it. It just takes every bit of energy I have to take a shower, put on makes and dry my hair. uuhh!! So hopefully when I hit my second trimester some of that energy I have lost will come back....we'll see. So apparently since I have three little bambinos my belly is measuring at the size of what a normal pregnancy would at 20 weeks! And my wonderful little sister thought it would be funny to google images of women in their third trimester that are pregnant with triplets.......needless to say I am a little freaked out at the thought of how massive I am going to get!! Regardless of all my worries and discomforts so far and I am just happy and so blessed to finally be pregnant and I and thrilled that my little dancing trio is healthy! Stay tuned I might be telling you guys the sex of the babies in my next post!!!! So excited!!




3 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy when you post pics/info. I ordered you something, but at the rate you are growing I think I may need to change the order, lol. I can't WAIT to hear what your having so I can start buying things :) I'm so glad God blessed such a great couple with three little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled you have started a blog. God is good. Reminds me of a book I'm reading ... Help, Thanks, Wow! Great Grandpa and I love hearing of your progress. Love all 5 of you!


    ReplyDelete