Wednesday, May 22, 2013

22 Weeks

Things are starting to get exciting, uncomfortable and slightly scary now. The Babies are doing great! At our last appointment baby A (Alayna) is weighing 13 ounces, baby B (Jude) is weighing 15 ounces and baby C (Jaxen) is 13 ounces. I almost have 3 pounds of baby!! Because of that though I have started to feel very uncomfortable. I have a ton of pressure everywhere! The babies are kicking like crazy which is really fun but also uncomfortable at times.....like when all three of them are kicking me at the same time. My bed rest has gotten more serious now since I am measuring at full term. I am going to see my doctor and getting a sonogram every week now. I'm just praying that everything stays the way it is so I don't have to go on hospital bed rest. The nursery is almost ready...I can't wait to post pictures on here for everyone to see!! It's my favorite room in the house!!




No comments:

Post a Comment